2 Bedrooms | Unfurnished | Long Term
This generously proportioned, well presented, 2 bedroom through terraced property is let on an unfurnished basis. It is located in Crosland Moor, which is handy for the University and the town centre.
The property is very well presented and briefly comprises: an entrance lobby which leads into the sitting room. This reception room is a good size with a gas fire, CH radiator and large window. The kitchen has a good range of modern white base and wall units, black worktop, electric double oven with an extractor over; stainless steel sink, washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer, CH radiator and access to the rear communal garden areas and a good sized cellar. To the first floor is the house bathroom with a white suite with shower over the bath and CH radiator. There are two generously sized bedrooms. The whole house benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the house is a small, frontage garden.
Parking is available on street with no restrictions at present.
A security deposit of £692 will be required.
Council Tax is Band A
Water is rateable
EPC Band E (43)
Pets will be considered on a case by case basis. If accepted, the rent would be £625.00pcm and the security deposit would be £721.00.
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Air Quality: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Public Transportation: -