2 bed | Unfurnished | Long Term
This generously proportioned, well presented, 2 bedroom rear back-to-back terraced property is let on an unfurnished basis. It is located in Crosland Moor, which is handy for the University and the town centre.
The property has recently been re-decorated and has new carpets and vinyl. The house briefly comprises: an entrance lobby with staircase to first floor. The sitting room is a very good size with a fireplace with gas fire and CH radiator. The kitchen has a good range of wood effect base and wall units, stainless steel electric single oven, stainless steel gas hob with an extractor over; stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer, CH radiator and access to a good sized cellar. To the first floor is the house bathroom with a white suite with shower over the bath and CH radiator. There are also two good sized bedrooms. The whole house benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the house is a small, low maintenance yard.
Parking is available on street.
A security deposit of £519.00 will be required.
Council Tax is Band A
EPC Band D (61)
Sorry, No Pets
Tenant Fee Information For
Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -