2 Bed | Unfurnished | Long-term | Useful Attic Space
Ideally located on the edge of Moldgreen close to Ravensknowle Park, Almondbury village and Dalton giving good access to the town centre & University. This well presented, 2 bed front-terrace house is offered to let on an unfurnished basis.
The house comprises a basement kitchen-diner with a range of white high gloss units, black worktops, stainless steel single electric oven, electric hob with extractor above; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; plumbing for washing machine; combination boiler and plenty of space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen has full access to the small garden area at the front as well as a staircase leading up to a useful lobby area and back door on the ground floor.
To the ground floor is the large sitting room with feature living flame effect gas fire with tiled insert and wooden mantlepiece. The room benefits from a large window and fitted shelves to the alcoves. The main entrance to the property has a small lobby area and staircase leading to the first floor.
To the first floor are the two bedrooms and the house bathroom. The bathroom benefits from a modern white suite with shower over the bath, bath screen and natural borrowed light. There is access from the landing to the attic space on the second floor. This area has been boarded and has three roof windows making it a perfect study or studio.
The whole property has been decorated and carpeted in neutral white and grey tones. It benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Parking is on-street, with no restrictions at present and there is a small low maintenance garden.
A security deposit of £750.00 will be required
Council Tax Band A
EPC Band D (61)
SORRY, NO PETS
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenans default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Air Quality: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Public Transportation: -