1 Bed Apartment | Furnished | Long Term
This tastefully presented compact 1 bedroom apartment is available to rent on a furnished basis and would ideally suit one person. The 2nd floor apartment is one of three in a Grade II listed Victorian terraced house located in Edgerton, which is handy for M62. Huddersfield Royal Infirmary and the town centre.
The apartment briefly comprises: The staircase leading to a central lobby with a useful storage cupboard and washer/dryer. The sitting room has a modern electric fire suite, a large DG window and a wall heater, there is a 2 seater faux leather settee and a coffee table. The bedroom has a single, fitted bed, fitted drawer unit and wardrobe – a large DG window and wall heater.
The kitchen has a good range of modern, maple effect wall and base units and a generous amount of worktop space. All of the appliances are white. There is an electric single oven, electric 4 plate hob with extractor above, stainless steel sink with mono tap and under-counter fridge and freezer and a large DG window. The shower room has a white suite with an electric shower, a large DG window and electric towel radiator.
The apartment has been decorated to a high standard in neutral colours giving the whole apartment a light and airy feeling, with far reaching views over Huddersfield. To the outside there is a small maintained garden, outside drying space and an off-road parking space is provided.
Edgerton is a fantastic location, just a mile from the town centre, not much further to the M62 and with the local shops and other amenities of Marsh just up the road.
A security deposit of £346.00 is required.
Council Tax Band A.
The apartment is all electric.
Sorry no pets.
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -