Apartment | 1 Bedroom | Furnished | Long Term
This one bedroom, first floor, self contained flat is available to let on a furnished basis and would suit a single person. The flat comprises: a sitting room with gas fire, CH radiator and DG sash window giving views across the garden; a kitchen with gas cooker, fridge-freezer and a range of base and wall units, CH radiator and DG casement window. The bedroom is furnished with a bedroom suite and has an electric fire, CH radiator and DG sash window giving views across the garden. The shower room has a shower cubicle with an electric shower, CH towel radiator and DG casement window. The flat is decorated in neutral colours giving it a light and airy feel.
The flat is one of five within a Victorian semi detached building set in pleasant grounds with off-road parking. It has double glazing throughout and benefits from background central heating. Water is included in the rent and there is a communal laundry with free use of the washing machine and tumble dryer.
The flat is conveniently situated in Edgerton which is only 1 mile from Huddersfield town centre. It is very close to the main bus routes and the M62 as well as within walking distance of Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.
Security Deposit of £490.00 is required
Council Tax Band A
Water included in the rent.
Sorry, no pets.
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -