1 Bed | Furnished | Apartment | Long term
This tastefully re-furbished one bedroom apartment is available on a furnished basis and would ideally suit one person. The first floor apartment is one of five within a Victorian semi-detached house, which means that it has all the features associated with a period building, but with all the benefits of the new.
The south facing apartment has been decorated to a high standard in neutral colours giving the whole apartment a light and airy feeling. The apartment comprises: The sitting room has a modern leather settee and a coffee table; there is a gas fire, CH radiator and DG sash window. The bedroom has an oak effect bedroom suite, electric fire, CH radiator and a DG sash window. The kitchen has white appliances: gas hob, electric oven, extractor and fridge-freezer. There are a good range of modern white base and wall units and plenty of worktop space; CH radiator and a DG window. The shower room has a white suite with electric shower as well as a CH towel radiator and small DG window. The apartment also benefits from back-ground central heating and water included in the rent.
There is a communal laundry located in the house cellar comprising washing machine and tumble dryer which are included in the rent. There is also a large communal, maintained garden with an area for drying washing outside. The property comes with off-road parking.
Edgerton is a fantastic location, just one mile from the town centre, not much further to the M62 and with the local shops and other amenities of Marsh just up the road.
The rent is £450.00 pcm which includes water, background heating and laundry, but the tenant would be responsible for all the other bills.
A security deposit of £519.00 is required.
Council Tax Band A.
Water included in the rent.
Sorry no pets
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -