This beautifully presented, 2 bed terraced property is let on an unfurnished basis. It is ideally placed in Clayton West; convenient for the local amenities and commuter travel to Huddersfield, Wakefield and the M1.
The property is presented to a very high standard and briefly comprises: The sitting room benefits from a large window, feature fireplace with a stove and CH radiator. The kitchen-diner has a range of wood effect wall and base units with black work top; stainless steel single electric oven; stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan; stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with mono tap. There is plumbing for a washing machine; space for a fridge-freezer as well as CH radiator.
The first floor comprises two bedrooms, one double and one single, each with CH radiator and large windows. The modern house bathroom comprises a white suite with shower over the bath and CH towel rail. The combination boiler is housed in a cupboard in the bathroom.
The whole house is presented to a very high standard and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. It has been tastefully decorated in neutral contemporary tones.
The exterior of the property has a small gravel area to the front and a large rear garden with a lawned area with side beds with shrubbery and a small patio area as well as a detached single garage.
Security deposit of £721.00 will be required (equivalent of 5 weeks rent).
Parking is on street
Council Tax Band A
EPC C (69)
Sorry, no pets
Tenant Fee Information For
Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenans default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -