2 bedroom | 2 En-suites | Unfurnished | Long-term
New to the lettings market, this totally refurbished, modernised 2 bed front terraced property is let on an unfurnished basis. It is ideally placed in Oakes; convenient for the local amenities, Huddersfield Royal Infirmary, town centre and the M62.
The property has been completely refurbished and modernised to a high standard and briefly comprises: The front door opens into a lobby area with CH radiator, staircase to first floor & door leading into the living-kitchen. This living room benefits from a large DG window, feature stone fireplace and CH radiator; while the kitchen area has a good range of cream gloss base and wall units, wood effect worktop, integral stainless steel electric oven, gas hob with extractor above, stainless steel 1&1/2 bowl sink with a monobloc tap. The kitchen comes with a white appliances – fridge-freezer and washing machine. The combination boiler is housed in the kitchen. The lower ground floor bedroom is accessed from the living-kitchen and comprises a large double bedroom with a feature stone fireplace, CH radiator and DG window. There is an en-suite shower room with lavatory, wash-basin and spacious walk-in shower.
The first floor comprises: a second large double bedroom with feature stone wall, large DG window and CH radiator; a walk in cupboard and an en-suite bathroom comprising a white suite with shower over the bath, with CH towel radiator and large DG window.
The whole house is presented to a very high standard and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. It has been tastefully decorated in neutral tones and blinds are included.
The exterior of the property has a small frontage where the bins are stored. Parking is on-street. The house is ideally placed for the M62 for commuting to Leeds or Manchester and a handy local shopping area with parking is not far away.
Security deposit of £605.00 required.
Council Tax Band A
EPC B (81)
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS).
Tenant Fee Information for Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
- Holding deposits (maximum of one week)
- Security deposits (maximum of five weeks rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks for an annual rent above £50,000)
- Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
- Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
- Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including VAt)
- Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
- Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
- Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy arrangement
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -