Apartment | 1 Bedroom | Furnished | Long Term
This tastefully presented one bedroom apartment is available to rent on a furnished basis and would ideally suit one person or a professional couple. The second floor apartment is one of five in a Grade II listed Victorian terraced house. The apartment provides the wow factor of a Victorian building, but with all the benefits of modern living. Located in Edgerton, just a mile from Huddersfield town centre, the apartment is also handy for the M62, Huddersfield Royal Infirmary, town centre, Greenhead Park and the amenities in Marsh.
The apartment briefly comprises: The central lobby which doubles as a dining room or study – with Velux roof window and a borrowed light window, CH radiator; furnished with a dining table, chairs and a sideboard. There is a useful storage cupboard housing the combi-boiler and vacuum cleaner. The large sitting room has a modern wall hung electric fire, a period window with shutters, a Velux roof window and two CH radiators; furnished with a cream fabric covered suite, coffee table, TV table and bookcase. The bedroom also has a period window with shutters and CH radiator; furnished with a double bed, dressing table, wardrobe and two bedside drawer units.
The kitchen has a excellent range of modern, white wall and base units and a generous amount of worktop space. The appliances are white, comprising: electric single oven, gas hob with extractor above, stainless steel sink with mono tap and under-counter fridge and freezer; Velux roof window and CH radiator. The bathroom has a white suite with shower over the bath, a small DG window and CH towel radiator.
The apartment has been decorated to a high standard in neutral colours giving the whole apartment a light and airy feeling. The rent also includes the water and the use of the communal house laundry. To the outside there is a small maintained garden, outside drying space and an off-road parking space is provided.
Edgerton is a fantastic location, just a mile from the town centre, not much further to the M62 and with the local shops and other amenities of Marsh just up the road.
A security deposit of £576.00 is required.
Council Tax Band A.
Water included in the rent.
Laundry facilities included in the rent.
Sorry no pets.
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -