This well presented two bedroom semi-detached house with garden is let on an unfurnished basis. It is located in a highly sought after area of Dalton, handy for commuting and schools.
The house briefly comprises: To the ground floor there is a good sized sitting room, kitchen-diner and a very useful utility room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and the house bathroom. The house is tastefully decorated in neutral colours with plain carpets and laminate flooring in the kitchen and utility room. It also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The sitting room is a good size with a large bay window overlooking the garden. The kitchen-diner has patio doors leading onto a patio and access to the rear garden. The kitchen has a good range of wood base and wall units, stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor over. There is plumbing for a dishwasher and space for an undercounter fridge. There is also a generous dining area as well as a useful understair storage cupboard. The utility room has a worktop with cupboards above and room below for appliances such as a tumble dryer, fridge or freezer and there is plumbing for a washing machine.
The bathroom comprises a three piece white suite with a shower over the bath. The main, large bedroom has very useful mirrored, fitted wardrobes and a useful overstair storage cupboard. The second bedroom is also a double bedroom.
Outside to the front is a large garden with lawn, border and hard standing for off-road parking. To the rear is another lawn, patio and a garden shed.
A security deposit will be required of £663.00
The property is Council Tax Band B
Tenant Fee Information For
Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenans default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -