2 Bedrooms | Through Mid-Terrace | Long Term
This well presented 2 bedroom through terrace house is offered to let on an unfurnished basis. It is close to Brighouse town centre and the M62 can be accessed fairly easily. The house would make a cosy home for a professional couple or small family.
Internally, the property comprises: The sitting room with a feature wall hung electric fire, CH radiator and large window. The kitchen has a good range of modern cream base and wall units, black ceramic gas hob and electric oven; stainless steel sink with mono tap, combination boiler and space for a fridge-freezer. The back door leads to a small yard. The cellar is accessed from the kitchen.
To the first floor there is a large double bedroom; a second smaller bedroom and the house bathroom which has a white suite with shower over the bath.
Outside there is a small low maintenance garden to the front and a yard to the rear of the house.
Parking is on-street.
Council Tax Band A
EPC Band D (64)
A security deposit of £542.00 is required
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -