Apartment | 1 Bedroom | Unfurnished | Long Term
This well presented, spacious first floor apartment is offered on an unfurnished basis and is one of three flats within a Victorian semi-detached building. The apartment briefly comprises: lobby, sitting room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. It is well presented throughout with neutral decor and flooring. This apartment offers the appeal of living in a period property, but with the convenience of modern living – it retains many original features such as the fireplace in the bedroom, the plaster cornices, but benefits from gas central heating, a modern kitchen and modern bathroom.
The south facing sitting room has a large UPVC double glazed window which makes the room light and airy. There are two central heating radiators as well as a fireplace with an electric fire. This room will easily accommodate a large suite.
The bedroom is another large room and can easily accommodate a king size bed and still have room for everything else. There is a feature fireplace and a built in cupboard in one of the alcoves. The room benefits from a large window and CH radiator.
The kitchen comprises a wide range of beech effect wall and base units; a stainless steel electric hob and an electric oven with extractor above; separate under-counter fridge and freezer as well as a washer-dryer. There is also a breakfast bar with stools under. This room has a large window and CH radiator as well as housing the apartment’s combination boiler.
The bathroom comprises a modern white suite with electric shower over the bath. It has a CH radiator and two UPVC double glazed windows.
A security deposit of £519.00 is required.
Council Tax is Band A
Sorry, no pets
Tenant Fee Information For
Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one week’s rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks’ rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks’ rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlord’s costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -