3 bed semi | furnished or unfurnished | long term
New to the lettings market located in the popular residential area of Golcar, offering generous accommodation is this well appointed, 3 bed, semi-detached house. The property briefly comprises: entrance hallway with stairs to first floor, living room, dining-kitchen complete with integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom or home office and the house bathroom. There is off road parking with EV charging point, car-port and single garage. The house benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front and a large, enclosed garden to to the rear.
Golcar is approximately 3 miles West of Huddersfield town centre and has local shops, bars and restaurants.
Water is metered
EPC Band C (79)
Solar/PV Panels to rear elevation
Council Tax Band C
Pets will be considered on a case by case basis. If accepted, the rent would be £1125.00pcm and the security deposit would be £1298.00.
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Air Quality: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Public Transportation: -