*MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED*
*50% DISCOUNT FOR 1ST MONTH*
Beautifully presented to a very high standard, Room 1 with en-suite shower room is available in a house-share of five in the sought after area of Greetland and ideally located for commuting to Halifax, Elland, Huddersfield and beyond. Just 5 minutes drive to Calderdale Hospital, 7 minutes to Spire Hospital in Elland and 18 minutes away from Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.
Room 1 is a comfortably sized room and furnished as seen in the photographs, with a 3/4 bed including wardrobe, dressing table, chair and much more . The en-suite comprises a white suite with shower.
The shared kitchen has a large range of painted wood base and wall units giving good storage for sharers. There is a large American style fridge-freezer, stainless steel electric double oven, ceramic hob with extractor above, stainless steel sink with mono tap and a washing machine. Many small appliances are provided as well as a supply of table ware, crockery and cutlery. There is a breakfast bar with stools and a large screen TV.
The rent is £480.00 pcm
A security deposit of £250 is required
EPC Band D (60)
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -