This modern, well presented 2 bed mid-terraced house is offered to let on an unfurnished basis. The house is situated in Bradley and is ideally situated for access to the M62, Huddersfield town centre or Brighouse. The house benefits from gas central heating and solar panels and briefly comprises: entrance hallway; sitting room/diner with access to the lower ground floor utility room; well appointed kitchen area with integrated appliances; 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes; bathroom with white suite and an off-road parking space and garage.
The open plan sitting room/diner is bright and airy with 2 CH radiators and a feature fireplace. There is a large DG window giving views across to the hillside. A staircase leads down to the lower ground floor utility room which has a lavatory and wash basin, a washing machine, tumble dryer and loads of storage space; a door leads to the garage. The kitchen area has a range of wood effect units with a charcoal laminate worktop, stainless steel sink with mono tap. There is a stainless steel electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood and a fridge-freezer.
The hallway has a useful storage cupboard and gives access to 2 double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes, the internal bathroom with a contemporary white suite and electric shower over the bath as well as 2 useful storage cupboards on the landing.
Externally to the front is a small garden with faux lawn and flower beds and to the rear there is an allocated parking space and access to the garage.
A security deposit of £807 is required
EPC Band B (83)
Water is metered
Council Tax Band A
Pets may be considered on a case by case basis and the rent would be £725.00pcm with a security deposit of £836.00.
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Tenant Fee Information For Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one weeks rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks; rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks; rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlords costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -