1 Bed Apartment | Long Term | Great Location
This tastefully presented one bedroom apartment is available to let on a furnished basis and would ideally suit one person. The first floor apartment is one of three in a Grade II listed Victorian terraced house located in Edgerton, which is handy for the town and the M62.
The apartment briefly comprises: The central lobby with useful storage cupboards. The sitting room has a modern black faux leather settee, dining table, dining chairs and coffee table; there is a gas fire and electric heater. The bedroom has a dark wood bedroom suite, electric heater and additional storage cupboard. The en-suite bathroom has a white suite with an electric shower over the bath. The kitchen has a good range of wood effect base and wall units and plenty of worktop space; the appliances provided are: gas cooker, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer. The apartment also benefits from double glazing and secondary glazing.
The apartment has been decorated to a high standard in neutral colours giving the whole apartment a light and airy feeling. The property comes with off-road parking.
Edgerton is a fantastic location, just a mile from the town centre, not much further to the M62 and with the local shops and other amenities of Marsh just up the road.
The rent is £395.00pcm.
A security deposit of £455.00 is required.
Council Tax Band A.
Water is metered.
Sorry no pets.
Tenant Fee Information For
Assured Shorthold Tenancies Starting From 1 June 2019
• Holding deposits (maximum of one week’s rent)
• Security deposits (maximum of 5 weeks’ rent for an annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks’ rent for an annual rent above £50,000)
• Interest payments for unpaid rent (3% above Bank of England Base Rate) for unpaid rent which is in arrears for 14 days or more
• Reasonable cost of replacement keys, locks or security devices
• Payment to change/vary a tenancy agreement (£50 including vat)
• Payment associated with an early termination of a tenancy (to cover landlord’s costs in re-letting and payment of rent until start of replacement tenancy)
• Payments for utilities and services etc associated with the tenancy
• Payments for contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
HD Lettings are regulated by UKALA which provides Total Loss Client Money Protection (CMP) and membership of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
- Appliances supplied
- Bills Included
- Built-In Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to road network
- Double Glazing
- Electricity included in the rent
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Gas included in the rent
- Great location
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral Decor and carpeting
- Neutral decor and flooring
- Off road parking
- Water included in the rent
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -